Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Grade 4 camp was epic !! 

THE TALKING TREES 

One of my favourite things in camp was  when we went night walking with our friends the talking trees. And at the end when we wanted to go to the hotel we all scared each other. And Ms. Firth scared Khaled so much that he fell on the ground and we all laughed happily. 

"I never say a person got so scared that he fell on the ground". 

THE AWESOME BIKE RIDE 

My second favourite part was the ride with the bike to the watch out hut where we saw three beautiful dears grassing in the grass we also saw a stork 10 meters away from us. 

That was the second favourite part of camp I liked.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had such fun. The night walk and the cycling were a lot of fun - maybe you could add a photo to your post?

    ReplyDelete