Wednesday, 14 May 2014

                                                   Cycling

 

Should We Cycle More To School?

 The first time I cycled I was horrible but I didn't lose my hope so I kept on practicing cycling. One night, I found myself riding a bicycle perfectly. On camp I cycled 13 Kilometers. I am very proud of myself I achieved the skill. I think we should cycle more at school because it's an environment friendly, you can enjoy the wind, the smell and see different things. And you can exercise your legs. If you urgently need to go to a place but you don't have a way to transport but you have a bicycle, then you could cycle all the way to that place. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you - a risk taker and a principled determined attitude. I love your idea of encouraging more people to cycle to school - this is real action from someone who had never been on a bike before September last year. What do other people think? Can we encourage more people to cycle to school? I love cycling in. I see so much on the way, get some exercise and arrive at school feeling alive and energised.

    ReplyDelete